Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!

Hello everyone, I'm having Christmas blues right now. There's not much Christmas spirit in the air over here in Beijing. I'm missing my friends at my old workplace. Saddest thing is that it hasn't even started snowing here this year...

Mr Tofu and I will be heading down to IKEA later to buy some julmust, pepparkakor and chocolate almond cake to have our own little celebration at home tonight. ^ ^

Merry Christmas to all of you reading this!! ^ ^


This is a picture of my latest Christmas toy with the pandan plant that's struggling to survive the cold winter here ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello,MsMoon!
    I'm Aline(アリーニ)、ex-ニコタfriend :)

    I'm happy to meet you again here!

    My address is... alinet.t.215@gmail.com
    Please write me:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails